Monday, September 5, 2011

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Brownies

Hey ya'll! It's a rainy Labor Day down here.......... and so Pinterest consumes my day, instead of homework.

I am a nerd. via Pinterest (duh!!)
I am a nerd. I KNOW I should be working. I feel so bad, skimping out on homework to blog and repin and repin again.


It's time to get the pack of 318562881356 cans of Pumpkin at Costco...... via Pinterest
But what a loverly day to sit back and bake some pumpkin chocolate chip brownies. Yep, I've got a recipe for ya'll! It's time to get the pack of 318562881356 cans of Pumpkin at Costco....... It's fall! Finally...... for any others out there who live in the South, you KNOW why I am so happy. For others who are unaware, it is HOT. Too hot. So hot its not fair. I can't wait until its cold.

Photobucket
Recipe Adapted from this loverly lady.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment