Friday, December 17, 2010

Top Dance of 2010 Contest!!

To all of those ballerina/bloggers out there, are you totally excited about Dance Advantage's top dance blog contest???? I AM!

All YOU have to do to enter is follow these directions.

Since I love you (and hopefully you love me) I am entering the contest! All I have to do to be nominated is to get a whole wheelbarrowful of supporting comments ON THIS POST from you guys! The blogs with the most comments will be nominated for the best dance blog of 2010!

Let me say it again:

Leave a supporting comment on THIS POST to help me get a little further in the contest.

One more time:

Supporting comment ON THIS POST before December 22 to help me win the Top Dance Blogs of 2010 Contest!

You can find the link here:

No comments:

Post a Comment