Monday, November 15, 2010

Christmas Cheer Week: Day 1 - Fellow Balletfreaks

Today, I am rounding up a bunch of gift ideas to give to your fellow pirouettes (that's what me and my ballet peeps call each other). Enjoy!

Round up a bunch of sweaters and make tons of these armwarmers for your friends to warm up in!

Reinventing The Heel™
I personally have used this, and I can confidently say that if one of your ballet buddies receives this, they will be eternally grateful!

Table Decorations: Cinnamon Candle
I don't know about you, but I would love to come home from a long ballet class, run a hot bath, and light up one of these babies.

Clay pot ballerina/princeMake a few of these adorable little flower pot dancers!


2 comments:

  1. OH, I love these ideas. thanks. sadly my dancer is off to college too far away but still studying dance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww! I (sort of) know what you mean...... I have a baby sister who seems to be growing before my eyes! I am glad to here that your dancer is still studying dance!

    ReplyDelete