Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Help with Blogger!

Lately, I have been experiencing technical difficulties with publishing posts. When I publish them, the font comes out all weird. Some text is huge, and some is tiny. Has anyone else had this problem?

Anyways, I figured out a solution. When editing the post, under the "Compose" tab, everything looks normal. But if you look under the "Html" tab, there are numbers and letters everywhere. Now I am somewhat Html savvy, so this did not look right to me. So I went back to the "Compose" tab, highlighted everything, and copied it into a document. Then, I went to the "Html" tab and deleted every single thing. Yep, just highlighted and deleted. Then, I pasted the post under the "Html" tab, and everything was normal! All I had to do was replace a picture and two links, but it was worth it. I don't know if you saw my changement post before I fixed it, but it was a mess! It's better now, so go practice!

No comments:

Post a Comment