Sunday, August 1, 2010

Some Good News, and, well, Some More Good News!!!!

OK, I have some really good news! And some more good news! Double the peace, love and joy!!! (ok not really but I'm really happy)

Number One, I got promoted to a higher class in my studio! I went from IIA strait to III!!!!! This is good for you, too! More intense stretches, warm-ups, and barre routines!!!!!!!! HAHA just kidding, but I will have a lot more information for you! You know what else? I'm not sure, but I think I am getting my pointe shoes! We'll see.

Number Two: I have a product review for you coming up! Here's a hint: It's a hair product!!! I will have it ready for you after August 6th!

And some bad news, I am really sorry that I had no tutorial this week, our family has been sick. I will try to give you one this week, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment